One to One Treatments are ideal if you are:
One to One Sessions
You know that feeling of tension which grows and gets more uncomfortable. It niggles at you until you can’t ignore it anymore.
You feel stuck, frustrated, full of self-doubt, uncentred and you wish you had more clarity to see the way ahead. You may be going through a transition in life or feel there’s something missing you can’t just put your finger on.
Or you feel like you are going around in circles – same older patterns and behaviours that no longer fit you.
Your body already knows exactly what it needs to do to get back into alignment with you and your life. It’s time to listen to it, to release blocks and allow flow to enter all areas of your life
So if you’re ready or would like to find out more, here are some ways I can support you.
We have an inner well that gets depleted throughout each day and most of us have forgotten how to tend to that inner well.
When we are running low on energy, feeling tired or experiencing stress, the little things soon begin to feel ‘overwhelming’ and we find ourselves reacting in a way that doesn’t support us.
There are many reasons why we find our ‘fuel tank’ runs low – busy lives, stresses, responsibilities, growing to-do lists, trying to keep up, trying to balance everything, no time out for ourselves or where rest is something we get if there is time left at the end of a day.
We have forgotten what fills us up and feeds that spark within us. We often let the well run low or even dry as we try to be everything to everyone and leave ourselves at the bottom of our ‘to-do’ list.
A Reiki session gives you an opportunity to fill your cup, your ‘fuel tank’. The healing energy allows you to gain clarity and awareness of how you are managing your own energy and then assists you in transforming any blocks, limiting beliefs or old emotions, stress and tension that you may be holding within that are keeping you stuck. Above all most people report finding it deeply relaxing.
I would like to share here a poem by Marianne Williamson from a Return to love, book that Roseleen advised me to read. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others”
This poem exactly summarizes the journey that I had with Roseleen. She has supported me and showed me the way for a joyful life…her presence does liberate others. She is a wonderful teacher, healer and human being. I would recommend her to everyone! ~ Costanza
Magnified Healing opens and brings you beautifully into your heart, leaving you feeling whole and at peace.
The healing energy is a great support to those who are struggling on their path, feelings a little lost but also for those who are dealing with patterns & behaviours that prevent them from fully embodying their essence. It brings ease and peace to those who are healing the physical body as the energy focuses on transforming the different layers of the physical and energetic body.
It helps you to clear any lower energy, bring in the ‘higher light’, helping you to connect with your higher self, our purpose, the universe and the earth.
Magnified Healing invites you to open your heart and go within as the feminine energy of Kwan Yin, Goddess of Mercy, Compassion and Forgiveness is truly present during the healing.
It is a deeply healing energy that brings our focus to Ascension (Ascending with both feet on the ground i.e. allowing ourselves to be authentic, connected to our truth and heart, tending to our inner light and letting it shine).
The practice of shamanic healing involves making a commitment to become more authentic and integrated with yourself, others, spirit and nature. We all have the capacity to self heal and shamanic healing helps you to bring forth that which is in shadow into the light of awareness, for the purpose of transformation and healing.
It can help you:
- Feel more present, increase your vitality and improve your ability to respond to life instead of react
- Deal in an empowered way with grief, anger and fear
- Regain clarity, passion and soul-purpose in life
- Release limiting blocks, emotions, patterns, and belief systems and move through past issues that one could not previously move past
- Awaken self-love, self-responsibility, inner-freedom, understanding and acceptance.
- need guidance on navigating their healing journey need extra support with their own personal practice
- practice energy work professionally and want to deepen their experience & understanding
- wish to teach reiki / energy work but don’t know where to start
- want to deepen their experience & knowledge of reiki
- want to learn to listen and align to their soul wishes
- desire to create new personal goals
- drawn to aligning with the seasons and cycles of life
- if you are just feeling stuck, unmotivated and need to be reinspired
- therapists who want to know how energy plays a role in their classes, teaching, holding space etc… e.g. yoga teachers, massage therapists
- desire to live less out of habit and more out of intent