With Reiki Level 3 embody and integrate reiki into your life so it becomes who you are rather than what you do.
Reiki Level 3 relates to self mastery which we know doesn’t happen overnight! It is a process of living and learning, but from a place of inner power. It is about knowing who you are and stepping into a life to reflect who you are. It is about being true to yourself, loving yourself unconditionally, and of being of service in this world according to your innate abilities and talents, while at the same time fulfilling your highest purpose.
The Masteries we talk about are love, wisdom, forgiveness, compassion and acceptance.
Self-Mastery places you in the driver’s seat of your life. You are not just the willing passenger along for the ride, but you create the life you desire through your thoughts, intentions, choices and actions. You are no longer a victim of life but a powerful creator of the life you choose.
And Breathe – it can feel like a big ask but remember each day we get to practice coming home to ourselves with compassion and kindness.
Practice is a way of training ourselves to remember to let go, to remember to come back, to remember to remember – Krishna Das
At Reiki Master Level we are not finished with Reiki. We have instead come full circle. We arrive at the beginning again – the simple lay of the hands on ourselves
What to Expect in Reiki Level 3
During the weekend you will be attuned to the Reiki Master Level (Reiki Level 3) and will learn and use the final Usui Symbols ‘Reiki Master symbol’ so you can begin to feel what it means to embody it’s energy. You also will be introduced to additional Reiki symbols and shown how to use them.
The focus of this course is to support you in moving to the next stage of your Reiki development, whether you want to progress to teach Reiki professionally or as a means of empowering your Reiki healing to be able to self-heal.
During reiki level 3 you will:
- Be attuned to the final 2 reiki rays of healing energy;
- Receive training how to teach & attune others to Reiki Level 1, Reiki Level 2, Reiki Level 3;
- Explore how you’d like to teach reiki (if that is your intention)
- Discuss any questions you may have from your experience of self-reiki and also treating family / friends or professionally to-date
- Receive additional reiki symbols including the final Usui Master Symbol. This symbol can facilitate you to unlock the full potential of the Reiki Energy and assist to greatly increase your own healing;
- Practice attuning others starting with Reiki Level 1 and progressing to Reiki Level 3;
- Revise Reiki Level I and Level II so you can go deeper into the teachings but also cover anything you may want clarification on;
- Learn a variety of advanced tools and energy techniques to help you get even better results from your Reiki treatments, as well as exploring ways of developing your insight and your awareness of yourself and others to support your ongoing spiritual growth.
- Cover all that is required to allow the student to teach Reiki professionally and dramatically elevates the student’s awareness to incorporating reiki as a way of life.
Each student will be also be given:
- Reiki Level 3 Manual which will explain information on how to attune others to all 3 levels of Reiki;
- MP3s of meditations used during reiki initiations;
- Copy of all 3 levels of my reiki manuals;
- Your Reiki lineage.
- Reiki Master & Teacher Certificate
- Continued support from me
- If you decide to attune and teach others Reiki, you are invited to sit in on a Reiki 1 or 2 weekend with myself as you will gain a deeper understanding of how you would like to teach reiki.
A two hour follow up session approximately three weeks after the course is provided for continued support in your Reiki practice. It is a space to check in how you have been since the course, answer any questions, revise techniques and to give and receive a reiki treatment.
Upcoming Reiki Level 3 / Reiki MastersDate: Sat & Sun, 3rd & 4th March 2018
Investment: Early Bird €395 (Normally €450) / Unwaged €395 / Refreshers €200
Venue: The Thirsty Soul, 7 Carysfort Avenue (2nd Floor), Blackrock Village, Co. Dublin
Pre-requisite: Attuned to Reiki Level I and II
Kind words from Students:
I have done Reiki Level 3 before but I am feeling like I would like to repeat it with you, can I do that?
Of course you can! The course is offered as a refresher to those who may have undertaken reiki level 3 previously with myself or another teacher. No two reiki teachers are the same, even if they come from the same lineage as every teacher will teach Reiki based on their own personal experience so there is always benefit from learning from different teachers and lineages.
There are many reasons for refreshing the course – you may have fallen away from your reiki practice, you want to deepen your understanding of the teachings of that level, you want to have a different perspective on the system of reiki, it may have been years since you last did the course and you wish to update your skills…. the reasons are unique as the person.
Then there are those who are maybe interested in teaching reiki and would like the experience of seeing how others teach.
When we ‘refresh’ Reiki Level 3 you are not being ‘re-attuned’ as you always have reiki within you but the initiation attunement will give you a consciousness boost where ever you are at, so it will build on your existing foundation and offer you the healing you need at this stage of your journey.
Who is Reiki Level 3 / Master Level for?
This Reiki Level 3 / Reiki Master class is for you if you are:
- A Reiki Level 2 practitioner and ready to take the next step to Reiki Mastery.
- Already a Reiki Master and would like to enhance your Reiki training and skills, while letting go of those “Reiki rules”.
- Ready to commit to healing on all levels and open even more the reiki healing powers within by learning to work deeper with Spirit in a healing partnership.
- Feeling the inner call to ‘complete’ the reiki healing cycle.
- Wishing to expand your knowledge, understanding, personal experience and influence of reiki healing.
- Feeling a calling to teach, train and initiate others into Reiki healing and help support them on their healing paths.
(If you have no prior Reiki Training start the process with our beginning reiki level 1 class CLICK HERE)
I also offer mentoring sessions to those who wish to go deeper into their self practice and healing. It is especially supportive for those who are wishing to practice reiki professionally or teach reiki as you may be meeting your resistances, fears, blocks etc as you take this step and help you clarify on how you wish your business to be which means we are letting go of the layers of patterns, behaviours and ways of being that are no longer needed.
It’s important to have guidance along the way to help you navigate this new territory or even to have someone as a sounding board.
The sessions are an opportunity to reflect on your relationship with reiki and to help you strengthen your connection to your inner guidance so you can learn how to access it even easier.
Choosing the Right Teacher for You
When you have decided to do your Reiki Masters it is important that you choose a teacher that is right for you. It is not unusual for reiki students to take Reiki Level 3 / Masters Level with the same or a different teacher.
If you are interested in training with me, I offer potential students a discounted Reiki treatment to discuss my approach and what you wish to learn from taking the course so you can decide if you wish to continue your training with me.Therefore I offer potential students a discounted Reiki treatment to discuss my approach so you can decide whether this this is the path you want to take.
Your Reiki Teacher
I have been teaching reiki since 2009 and my love affair with it began way before then. No matter what else I have trained in, I always come back to the beauty and simplicity in Reiki. I just love energy work and how no session / course is ever the same as we are each so unique.
How I teach reiki now is different than when I first started. If if didn’t change, then I am not growing as an individual or a teacher. I have grown in my own personal experience and continue to deepen my knowledge, understanding and experience through additional trainings. Reiki keeps guiding me and teaching me even after all these years.
My teaching style is grounded, practical with plenty of emphasis on theory and developing your own personal practical experience.
You can find out more about my story here.
Step into Your Reiki Mastery NowDiscover the teacher and the wisdom held within you whether you are interested in Reiki Level 3 to develop yourself spiritually or to step forward into teach reiki professionally.
You can pay the deposit of €100 to secure your place via paypal on the button below.
Send cheque / postal order to Roseleen Mc Nally, Apt 126, Turvey Walk, The Gallery, Donabate
Pay by Bank Transfer BIC: AIBKIE2D IBAN: IE30AIBK93735516500187